PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Guanaco

ward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond reputeward5311 has a reputation beyond repute
CamelKarma: 24593
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Late Afternoon Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
I'm a sucker for reflection pictures, but, even still, this one is very well executed. The lighting and the exposure are fantastic. And the serpentine curves of the bridge...!
Thanks so much Forrrest...Yes it took some waiting to get the reflection I wanted. I'm pleased with it. I entered it into this month's reflection contest..so if you like it please vote...Thanks again

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic: