PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape and Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012   #1
Vicuna

Snapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1545
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Tanzania?

Not sure if this is the right place to put this buy here goes. I have been offered a job in Tanzania and may be there for 8 months if I decide to go, as a photographer I am very excited but as a tourist very apprehensive, I am not sure exactly I would be going but you can see Mt. Kilimanjaro from where I would be working. My question is has anyone been there for an extended time? did you feel safe with your equipment? any words of wisdom would be great.

Snapanddelete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #2
Camel Breath

Stiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 28784518
Default Re: Tanzania?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapanddelete View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to put this buy here goes. I have been offered a job in Tanzania and may be there for 8 months if I decide to go, as a photographer I am very excited but as a tourist very apprehensive, I am not sure exactly I would be going but you can see Mt. Kilimanjaro from where I would be working. My question is has anyone been there for an extended time? did you feel safe with your equipment? any words of wisdom would be great.
The Australian and UK governments have lots of advice on travel in Tanzania.

Martin

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.

Ipernity Album

Stiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #3
Vicuna

Snapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of lightSnapanddelete is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1545
Default Re: Tanzania?

Thanks for the links Stiga, I will looks at them more carefully when I get home.

Snapanddelete is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape and Travel »

Share this topic: