PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012   #1
Vicuna

meltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 6917
Editing OK?: No
Default The Surgeon's Eyes

My son Patrick performing a minor surgery

Most photographers like to take pictures of pretty girls dressed up in expensive gowns or dressed down in skimpy bikinis or undies, their faces and hairs fixed by a hair and make up artist. My "models" are the "regular" people on the street, carved on their faces are stories of survival, trials, tribulations, and life's challenges. I love them all very much...
meltimtiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 156486399
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: The Surgeon's Eyes

Nice portrait.
Old 05-05-2012   #3
Bactrian

LibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 91968
Editing OK?: Yes

Nicely done!! I love the intensity and concentration.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer!
LibertyHeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Mira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 937083
Editing OK?: Ask first

Very well done!!!

BTW...My real name is Dori!

http://photocamel.com/forum/pets/
Mira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #5
Vicuna

meltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud ofmeltimtiman has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 6917
Editing OK?: No

Thanks everybody...just very proud of him...

Most photographers like to take pictures of pretty girls dressed up in expensive gowns or dressed down in skimpy bikinis or undies, their faces and hairs fixed by a hair and make up artist. My "models" are the "regular" people on the street, carved on their faces are stories of survival, trials, tribulations, and life's challenges. I love them all very much...
meltimtiman is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family »

Share this topic: