PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011   #1
Vicuna

furburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4986
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Kids and Family Challenge #18 Happy Meal! Kids and Food - ENDED

For this month's challenge, let's see your best shots of kids eating their favorite foods, trying new foods or even helping out in the kitchen. Have fun with this one and I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks,
Sean

Old 02-28-2011   #2
Vicuna

H1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to beholdH1DDEN is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4301
Default re: Kids and Family Challenge #18 Happy Meal! Kids and Food - ENDED

Eating chocolate.

Eating his first birthday cake.
H1DDEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011   #3
Guanaco

photonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to beholdphotonovice is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 5680

Great photos H1dden - I think I get the same expression on my face when I eat good chocolate
Old 03-01-2011   #4
Vicuna

medic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to allmedic61 is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3088

I did one cake smash session and here is my favorite from it. I set it up at his home and we had a blast. Theme was Thing 1 from Dr. Suess. This is something we will tease him about when he is older! Just a quick collage to show the difference within a short time frame.
Medic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cake.jpg (108.4 KB, 206 views)
Old 03-01-2011   #5
Vicuna

furburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to beholdfurburbo is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4986

Thanks, H1DDEN and Medic. These are perfect. We couldn't get our 1 year old to go anywhere near his birthday cake.

Sean
furburbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011   #6
Vicuna

Chewy is just really niceChewy is just really niceChewy is just really niceChewy is just really niceChewy is just really niceChewy is just really nice
CamelKarma: 527
Editing OK?: Ask first

I posted this up previously. It's my 4 month old after "eating" prunes.

It was taken with my wifes phone which takes amazingly horrible pictures.

The second one was taken with my phone, the light wasn't the best, but you can see a 3 month old holding his bottle. I was impressed.

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0051.jpg (68.2 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1607.jpg (89.1 KB, 204 views)
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011   #7
Photocamel Muse

Athena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61445

Here are a couple of very old film scans! These are my eldest son eating a chicken wing and a biscuit in our house in Zimbabwe back in 2000. Those of you who "know" him will be surprised to see that he used to be quite blond!

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011   #8
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

loeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorloeee strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 729580

The eyes are still recognizably his, though. Is there any part of the world you've not lived in?

"Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly." Micah

Canon

Ancora Imparo
loeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #9
Photocamel Muse

Athena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61445

Quote:
Originally Posted by loeee View Post
The eyes are still recognizably his, though. Is there any part of the world you've not lived in?
South America - I've never even been to South America. But I would love to see Christ the Redeemer (Brazil), Angel Falls (Venezuela) and Machu Picchu (Peru)... Maybe one day.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #10
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

transcape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 77753

Fun challenge, Sean. Great start, everyone.

Athena - Those are so cute (quite an amazing change in hair color!) and reminds me of our eldest who also took quite a liking to chicken wings at an early age. She'd clean it down to the bone with the few teeth she has at the time.

transcape5 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family »

Share this topic: