PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010   #1
Guanaco

diegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 14066
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Cake Smash Tutorial (As promised)

Camels, after researching a little bit, I found a nice free software to create the video tutorial of the cake smash collage I posted a while ago. It is 12 minutes long and my first attempt to create a video tutorial, please check it out and let me know your thoughts. This should help you create your own collages. Hey I would love to see what you can come up with, and who know maybe for a future challenge we can do a collage. Take care Camels!

Here's the link to the video tutorial!

Capturing that Magical instant.
diegom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010   #2
Guanaco

agapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to allagapephoto is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2012
Default Re: Cake Smash Tutorial (As promised)

Thanks for the tutorial it was very helpful!! BTW your website rocks! - Sheri
agapephoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010   #3
Llama

lassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlassmanac strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2012112

if there was a Tutorial of the Week winner, this would certainly.... TAKE THE CAKE!!

I shoot Fuji, but sometimes Nikon.

"If you find yourself saying I'll just fix it later in Photoshop, stop what you are doing and slap yourself as hard as you can! 'cause you're being lazy and you're being mediocre."~ Zack Arias

aaronlassman.com
lassmanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010   #4
Guanaco

diegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant futurediegom75 has a brilliant future

Thanks! I appreciate the comments. I was struggling with the video quality, the window size is to small, but when you go full screen it gets blurry, you can still figure out what is happening, but I have to figure out how to get a nice screen size where you can see what happens and is not blurry. Once again thanks for the comments.
Old 02-28-2010   #5
Vicuna

marti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to allmarti0308 is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3073
Thumbs up Re: Cake Smash Tutorial (As promised)

Thank you for posting this excellent tutorial, Diego. Have some K!!
marti0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010   #6
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

transcape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 77753

That was awesome, Diego! Thanks so much for taking the time putting it together and sharing it with us. We should definitely make Collage a challenge theme entry.

It was cool to hear the voice behind the usename, too.
Old 02-28-2010   #7
Camel Breath

patterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpatterfr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3740139

Very cool DIego. THanks!!!

"It's all meaningless unless you know what it means"- Unknown
patterfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010   #8
Vicuna

Karen Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very niceKaren Skelly is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 38244
Editing OK?: Ask first

Thanks for the tutorial Diego. For future reference, to do the guides faster, simply place your cursor inside the ruler and drag a guide over to where you want it. Hold the control key down while moving it and it will drop into place better.

Keep up the good work.

Karen
Karen Skelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #9
Guanaco

Thanks Karen, I knew you could drag the guides, but I did not know about the ctrl key for precision. Awesome! By no means I'm an expert, but I like doing tutorials because I learn a lot myself along the way. Thanks for your comments.
Old 03-02-2010   #10
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Dromedary

Photog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPhotog4U strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 217910

Not sure how I missed this...But THANK YOU Diego!!!

It's a pleasure to have you on the board!

"Photoshop doesn't have a revision filter that will make a poorly conceived and poorly executed photograph sparkle with vision. Lazy vision can't be recovered in Photoshop. There is no Un-Suck Filter." -- David DuChemin
Photog4U is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family »

Share this topic: