Hello again.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2017   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 103398
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Thumbs up Hello again.

Not new here, but I am going to try and be more active. In past years I got to know some of you, and I hope to renew those friendships and make new ones.

I was able to purchase a new Nikon and start fresh relearning the skill set I allowed to rust over the last few years. It has taken a while, but I am getting comfortable with the equipment and the new capabilities.

Currently, I am in Northern Montana near the rocky Mountain front. If anyone is on the way to Lethbridge, or Glacier (at least what is currently open due to fires) give me a shout.

I can also be found geocaching.

Here is to seeing more of all of you!

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
Enso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 43366869
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Hello again.

Welcome back; nice to have you with us again
Old 09-11-2017   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 487620
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Hello again.

Welcome back.

heaterguy is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: