Hello again.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2017   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 4583
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Thumbs up Hello again.

Not new here, but I am going to try and be more active. In past years I got to know some of you, and I hope to renew those friendships and make new ones.

I was able to purchase a new Nikon and start fresh relearning the skill set I allowed to rust over the last few years. It has taken a while, but I am getting comfortable with the equipment and the new capabilities.

Currently, I am in Northern Montana near the rocky Mountain front. If anyone is on the way to Lethbridge, or Glacier (at least what is currently open due to fires) give me a shout.

I can also be found geocaching.

Here is to seeing more of all of you!

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
Enso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 41653685
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Hello again.

Welcome back; nice to have you with us again
Old 09-11-2017   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 485337
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Hello again.

Welcome back.

heaterguy is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: