Hello Fellow Togs :)
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2017   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Smile Hello Fellow Togs :)

Hi all, I'd like to say hello :) I've been a professional photographer since the 1980's and am just setting up a new studio! I've always used Strobe gear which I love and I am on the lookout for a Swimming Pool if anyone has one going ? Unlikely, but worth a shot. Also, some technical back up, I have a 5000 pack and an 840 location pack, and I know that Strobe is high voltage and the Joule output, but what Ampage does it need please? I know, I should know all this and I'm sure that John Kent (hero) has told me a million times but I blame it on my memory and the fact that, in that Golden Age of Photography - 1980's + 1990's in particular, we just didn't have to know all that stuff, we just made great images and had a lot of fun! Anyway, I'll post some images too, and look forward to 'meeting' you all. Thanks and regards Moggy

Old 06-05-2017   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6967624
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Hello Fellow Togs :)

Welcome.... But what Ampage (Amperage? ) does what need?

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No

Hi Mr Pickles, no problem thanks, I've sorted it out. I was asking about Strobe Equipment a City 5000 pack and a Location 870 Pack, but all sorted as I tracked down John Kent. Thanks for the 'Welcome' though
MoggyTog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 43992008
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes

Welcome to Photocamel. Waiting to see your images

Gautam is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic:

Tags
strobe equipment, studio flash, swimming pool, technical