Hello Fellow Togs :)
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Smile Hello Fellow Togs :)

Hi all, I'd like to say hello :) I've been a professional photographer since the 1980's and am just setting up a new studio! I've always used Strobe gear which I love and I am on the lookout for a Swimming Pool if anyone has one going ? Unlikely, but worth a shot. Also, some technical back up, I have a 5000 pack and an 840 location pack, and I know that Strobe is high voltage and the Joule output, but what Ampage does it need please? I know, I should know all this and I'm sure that John Kent (hero) has told me a million times but I blame it on my memory and the fact that, in that Golden Age of Photography - 1980's + 1990's in particular, we just didn't have to know all that stuff, we just made great images and had a lot of fun! Anyway, I'll post some images too, and look forward to 'meeting' you all. Thanks and regards Moggy

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6952480
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Hello Fellow Togs :)

Welcome.... But what Ampage (Amperage? ) does what need?

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No

Hi Mr Pickles, no problem thanks, I've sorted it out. I was asking about Strobe Equipment a City 5000 pack and a Location 870 Pack, but all sorted as I tracked down John Kent. Thanks for the 'Welcome' though
MoggyTog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 40924397
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes

Welcome to Photocamel. Waiting to see your images

Gautam is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic:

Tags
strobe equipment, studio flash, swimming pool, technical