The Bordello
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Infrared

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 667978
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default The Bordello

Goldfield AZ.

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6710797
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: The Bordello

Greg, very interesting image. When I first saw it, it was hard to believe that it was taken in infrared. Not implying that it wasn't, it is just that, to me, it looks so much like a "regular" image. Regardless, I like it.

Would you care to share the details for this image - location, technical aspects, filter, etc. Thanks.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 667978
Editing OK?: Ask First

Thanks, this was at Goldfield ghost town near Apache Junction AZ. I have another thread from a couple months ago from the same place. Last time I was there, the bordello wasn't open. Specifics of the shot were 35mm f1.4 lens @f5.6. ISO 1000 1/80th. 590nm conversion with no other filter. R & B channel swap in Darktable with a couple other adjustments like shadow/ highlight.
Gregw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6710797
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregw View Post
Thanks, this was at Goldfield ghost town near Apache Junction AZ. I have another thread from a couple months ago from the same place. Last time I was there, the bordello wasn't open. Specifics of the shot were 35mm f1.4 lens @f5.6. ISO 1000 1/80th. 590nm conversion with no other filter. R & B channel swap in Darktable with a couple other adjustments like shadow/ highlight.
Thanks for the details.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 195308848
Editing OK?: Yes

A nice image Greg.
Have to agree with WG - it is very different from what I have come to expect from IR.

- Chase Jarvis
wolfd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Infrared »

Share this topic: