The Bordello
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Infrared

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2017   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 783650
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default The Bordello

Goldfield AZ.

Old 01-08-2018   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6717294
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: The Bordello

Greg, very interesting image. When I first saw it, it was hard to believe that it was taken in infrared. Not implying that it wasn't, it is just that, to me, it looks so much like a "regular" image. Regardless, I like it.

Would you care to share the details for this image - location, technical aspects, filter, etc. Thanks.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 783650
Editing OK?: Ask First

Thanks, this was at Goldfield ghost town near Apache Junction AZ. I have another thread from a couple months ago from the same place. Last time I was there, the bordello wasn't open. Specifics of the shot were 35mm f1.4 lens @f5.6. ISO 1000 1/80th. 590nm conversion with no other filter. R & B channel swap in Darktable with a couple other adjustments like shadow/ highlight.
Gregw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6717294
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregw View Post
Thanks, this was at Goldfield ghost town near Apache Junction AZ. I have another thread from a couple months ago from the same place. Last time I was there, the bordello wasn't open. Specifics of the shot were 35mm f1.4 lens @f5.6. ISO 1000 1/80th. 590nm conversion with no other filter. R & B channel swap in Darktable with a couple other adjustments like shadow/ highlight.
Thanks for the details.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 197906872
Editing OK?: Yes

A nice image Greg.
Have to agree with WG - it is very different from what I have come to expect from IR.

- Chase Jarvis
wolfd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Infrared »

Share this topic: