Walking Path in the Ravine
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Infrared

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2017   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 53218845
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Walking Path in the Ravine

Old 05-07-2017   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6613765
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Walking Path in the Ravine

Chuck, interesting shot - N. Saskatchewan River Valley? I find it the contrast a little high for my tastes, but I suspect that is an artifact of the B&W conversion. Let us know what you did here as you have me curious now.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017   #3
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 53218845
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Walking Path in the Ravine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternGuy View Post
Chuck, interesting shot - N. Saskatchewan River Valley? I find it the contrast a little high for my tastes, but I suspect that is an artifact of the B&W conversion. Let us know what you did here as you have me curious now.

WesternGuy
Yes, the N Sask Valley across from Fort Edmonton Park. I used Nik SilverEffects to convert. I did dodge and burn to increase the contrast. There was bright sun and deep shade when I was there and I tried to capture that feeling.

Chuck

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Infrared »

Share this topic: