PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Image Editing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008   #1
Vicuna

vhs07 is a jewel in the roughvhs07 is a jewel in the roughvhs07 is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 216
Editing OK?: Yes
Default pdf Manual for CS3

I just recently downloaded CS3 and had read somewhere that the manual was in the download as a pdf file. I cant find mine. Does anyone know where I might look to find it?
Thanks,
Charles

Old 03-17-2008   #2
F1 Camel

blumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorblumesan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 661924
Default Re: pdf Manual for CS3

As far as I know the pdf file is exactly the same text as one gets by clicking the "Help" button in PS3.
Old 03-17-2008   #3
Former Camel

Alfred D. will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 55

Get one here, Charles.
Alfred D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #4
Guanaco

kevin_c will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 79
Editing OK?: Ask first

I gets installed as part of CS3 - Just look in the CS3 programs 'help' folder if you want to launch it seperately from CS3
Old 03-20-2008   #5
Guanaco

wingspar is just really nicewingspar is just really nicewingspar is just really nicewingspar is just really nicewingspar is just really nicewingspar is just really nicewingspar is just really nice
CamelKarma: 798

Look in C:\Program Files\Adobe CS3\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Help\Photoshop CS3 Help.pdf

Thanks for asking this question. It got me to look. I had no idea I had that. Very cool.
Old 03-21-2008   #6
Vicuna

vhs07 is a jewel in the roughvhs07 is a jewel in the roughvhs07 is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 216

Thanks for the help.

Charles

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Image Editing »

Share this topic: