Canon Picture Style Editor
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Image Editing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2018   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Canon Picture Style Editor

If you have ever used it, it is brilliantly simple and does an extraordinarily superb job processing cr2 files, but it isn't really an "editor" in the traditional sense - it actually emulates in camera processing, and you can then save and upload these parameters to your camera.

Does anyone know of a raw editor like this that actually allows saving the image file as a jpeg or tiff? Nothing but basic image processing - no cropping, burning, cloning, etc etc. stuff that has been added into Rawtherapee, Lightroom, etc.

A standalone version of ACR?

Old 03-12-2018   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1091466
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Canon Picture Style Editor

Any good photo editing program will do what you want and nothing says you have to use the cropping, burning, cloning tools etc. There are several programs out now that are similar, such as Luminar, Polar etc.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Canon Picture Style Editor

I actually found what I was looking for -

nama5
https://nama5.com/en/

Unfortunately. it looks like development abruptly stopped in 2014, but the Demo works.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Image Editing »

Share this topic: