PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009   #1
Guanaco

Zayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1309
Default Early 1900's Farm Equipment

On my way back from Northern California last month, I drove by a place called Casa de Fruta off of highway 152. They have an outdoor exhibit of old farm equipment from early 1900's. I took a bunch of pics. Here are some of the ones I played with.
Hope you guys like them.

Your C&C would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-13-2009   #2
Vicuna

flatsguide is just really niceflatsguide is just really niceflatsguide is just really niceflatsguide is just really niceflatsguide is just really nice
CamelKarma: 438
Default Re: Early 1900's Farm Equipment

Very interesting work. While I was looking at these I was thinking of how much the're like art illustration. Nice work...Richard
flatsguide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #3
F1 Camel

Biff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBiff Wellington strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 9233326
Editing OK?: Yes

Very nice HDR images Z, I think a little more contrast might improve them, they seem a little flat.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that they cannot be verified" A. Lincoln
Nikon D7000, D800,FTn, 300mm 4.5, 80-200 2.8, 14-24 2.8 , 28mm 2.8 non AI, 24-70 2.8, SB700
Critique and Comment always welcome
Biff Wellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #4
Guanaco

Zayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of lightZayets is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1309

Thank you very much for your kind replies guys. I really appreciate it.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: