PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012   #1
Guanaco

JRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 7417228
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Its Just a Grey Car

Here is a image of my car with great sunset(I think) Hope you like the image.

Canon EOS 6D (Canon 6D)
Tokina 17-35mm F/4 AT-X Pro FX Lens

Canon 24-105mm f/4 Lens

JRE313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #2
Vicuna

russellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorrussellsnr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 299351
Default Re: Its Just a Grey Car

Hi, Like it, what software did you use? and I think I see you used a tripod in the reflection on the bumper
Russ
russellsnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Mark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMark Lattimer-Hedley strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 48215551
Editing OK?: No

Your processing suits the subject nice job JR.

One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photos out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photos out of focus are a style.
-Mark-
Mark Lattimer-Hedley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #4
Camel Breath

Stiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 39086422
Editing OK?: Yes

Nice sky and very suitable subject for HFR - but just a tad over-processed for my taste.

Bad halos around the overhead cables.

Martin

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.

My most used utility ShiftN for perspective correction

Stiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #5
Camel Breath

jessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 32404556
Editing OK?: Yes

It seems that the alignment has been made on the car and was difficult on the ground because of a repetitive motif.But this picture is hugely good for me!Bravo!

Equipment: SONY alpha900,SIGMA 12-24,CARL ZEISS 24-70,SIGMA 180 mm MACRO,SONY DSC-R1
Software : DXO,DXOVIEWPOINT,SNS,PHOTOMATIX,AUTOPANO,ACDSEE PRO,GIMP

My gallery : http://www.flickr.com/photos/djeaissia/
jessea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #6
Former Camel

Kev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKev2010 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1544067
Editing OK?: No

Looks nice on my eye balls.
Kev2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #7
Guanaco

JRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJRE313 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 7417228
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellsnr View Post
Hi, Like it, what software did you use? and I think I see you used a tripod in the reflection on the bumper
Russ
Photomatix 4.2 beta

Canon EOS 6D (Canon 6D)
Tokina 17-35mm F/4 AT-X Pro FX Lens

Canon 24-105mm f/4 Lens

JRE313 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: