PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012   #1
Dromedary

scatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6856479
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Disney at Night in HDR

A couple of shots from my last trip down. I have another one that I'll likely be adding later. Both are 7 shot HDR images, the first one also has 8 fireworks shots that have been composited into the image to create the "show"......
The castle from across the rose garden, a great view and it is always pretty empty no matter how busy the park is.

Private Show Over the Rose Garden by tltichy, on Flickr
For a few nights Animal Kingdom was actually open after sunset. This image is of a quick service concession shack in Asia. I picked this angle to try and hide as many of the modern/western amenities as I could. Just a few inches to either the left or the right would bring part of either the cash register or the soda machines into view.

The Local Coca Cola Distributor by tltichy, on Flickr

Old 01-03-2012   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

k9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armork9ofkaos strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 538836
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Disney at Night in HDR

Wow!!!!! I love both of them!!!

War Eagle
k9ofkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #3
Llama

gpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgpauwen strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1751426

Truly awesome ! You could sell the first one to Disney !
gpauwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #4
Bactrian

Location: Parker, AZ for 1/2 the year and Sekiu, WA the other 1/2
amycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoramycramer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2243768

Excellent work!
Corel Paintshop Pro X4
365: http://photocamel.com/forum/365-proj...try-365-a.html
52: http://photocamel.com/forum/52-proje...ml#post1769135
amycramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #5
Llama

GrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGrayCat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1647097

The fireworks over the castle shot is amazing!
GrayCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #6
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 162973180

Fantastic set. I really like the fireworks shot.
Old 01-03-2012   #7
Dromedary

scatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorscatterbrained strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6856479

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9ofkaos View Post
Wow!!!!! I love both of them!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpauwen View Post
Truly awesome ! You could sell the first one to Disney !
Awww shucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycramer View Post
Excellent work!
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayCat View Post
The fireworks over the castle shot is amazing!
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Fantastic set. I really like the fireworks shot.
Thank You! I'm glad everyone liked them as much as I enjoyed making them! I just finished yet another HDR. This one was a three shot HDR done handheld (it was a spur of the moment thing when my wife noticed the monorail approaching). I added the sunset colors to the raw files in LR before exporting the images to photomatix.

Monorailing Into the Sunset by tltichy, on Flickr
scatterbrained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #8
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 162973180

Love this latest shot too. Beautiful colors and reflections.
Old 01-04-2012   #9
Camel Breath

jessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjessea strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 33313689

Wonderful series!The compo in the first one is TOP!!!

Equipment: SONY alpha900,SIGMA 12-24,CARL ZEISS 24-70,SIGMA 180 mm MACRO,SONY DSC-R1
Software : DXO,DXOVIEWPOINT,SNS,PHOTOMATIX,AUTOPANO,ACDSEE PRO,GIMP

My gallery : http://www.flickr.com/photos/djeaissia/
jessea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #10
Camel Breath

_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 7242192

Great shots for sure

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: