PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
✌(◕‿-)✌

_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6873702
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Trey Ratcliff (Stuckincustoms) HDR Workshop

Just wondering if anyone has purchased the premium dvd workshop or if anyone plans on purchasing this.

I am a huge fan of Trey Ratcliff and his teachings is what has made me progress.
If you look at some of my ealier HDR images here when I first joined there where 1 or 2 that where good the rest was ahh not so much like able. But I have been preaching about Trey's HDR tutorial's since day one and trust me I have learned a lot.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a bulk purchase and perhaps we can get a few bucks off the $379 for premium price 4 dvd.

Now I know some people will say the price is a bit steep but look on his site his private in person workshops are over $1000 per person and they are sold out in 24hrs so comparing that to what he is asking for the dvd it seems like the dvd is a bargain.
But yes it's a little high.

HDR Video Tutorial

Old 12-01-2010   #2
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 54635617
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Trey Ratcliff (Stuckincustoms) HDR Workshop

I did look at it when he sent the message out saying that it was available as a cut down version for $99.
BambersImages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #3
✌(◕‿-)✌

_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambersImages View Post
I did look at it when he sent the message out saying that it was available as a cut down version for $99.
I am trying to get the premium because you get so much more for your money. Including 100 originals to follow along which is excellent for practice.

Eventually I will get the premium between Christmas or Valentines Day.
Depending if I see something else to waste away money on.
I kind of want to get a good zoom lens for birding since I would like to get into that.

I also want a macro lens the Nikon one I played with at the camera store has been on my mind for a while.

And then again here's a list of things I want:
Aor 8200 MK3 Wideband Receiever
Uniden BCD396XT Compact APCO 25 Handheld Trunk Tracker Scanner
New LED tv for living room
A telescope NOT THE SAMS CLUB $99 dollar special no offense but this is a starter one for like kids. What I was is more like $1500 starting
A new Icore7 pc with about 16gb DDR3 and dual SLI 1gig each graphic cards

a new CCTV dvr with POE and 4 dome cameras and 2 Axis POE IP Cameras with auto iris and zoom lens.
_Provo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #4
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 54635617
Editing OK?: Ask first

You certainly have a big list of toys you want.
I got a new pc for Christmas last year with 8 Gb of RAM and a fast graphics card. It runs well for me at the moment, but may upgrade the RAM to 16 Gb at some point.

I fancy the new Canon 100 2.8L IS Macro.

You could always ask Trey for a Photocamel discount as it is quite a big forum and the HDR section here is pretty busy.
BambersImages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #5
✌(◕‿-)✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambersImages View Post
You certainly have a big list of toys you want.
I got a new pc for Christmas last year with 8 Gb of RAM and a fast graphics card. It runs well for me at the moment, but may upgrade the RAM to 16 Gb at some point.

I fancy the new Canon 100 2.8L IS Macro.

You could always ask Trey for a Photocamel discount as it is quite a big forum and the HDR section here is pretty busy.
I have left a msg as you suggested for Mr. Ratcliff let's see if he responds
hopefully it will benefit everyone he sells more of his workshop's, the photo camel get's more recognition from visitors and we get a discount.

His teachings are worth it.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: