PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Fun Stuff > Guess the Movie!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008   #1
Guanaco

Park has a spectacular aura aboutPark has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 172
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Guess The Movie #135

Guess this one.

Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #2
Bactrian

w7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1574552
Default Re: Guess The Movie #135

Goldfinger
.................................Weston
w7apd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #3
Camel Breath

Morgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4038163
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7apd View Post
Goldfinger
I agree

Olympus E-420 user. Lens: 14-42mm :: 40-150mm :: 70-300mm
Morgan Starr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #4
Guanaco

Park has a spectacular aura aboutPark has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 172
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7apd View Post
Goldfinger
Correct.

Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #5
Bactrian

w7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorw7apd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1574552

When Goldfinger was in its first theatrical release, my parents felt it was too racy for me to see and forbade me doing so. Naturally, I went straight to the theatre and paid my 35 cents. I've been a 007 fan ever since, and since (finally!) acquiring a copy of Dr. No, I have all of them.

I'll get going on the next one now...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"If it's more than 500 yards from the car, it just isn't photogenic."
.................................Weston
w7apd is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Fun Stuff > Guess the Movie! »

Share this topic: