PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011   #1
Guanaco

dbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1516219
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Konica Hexanon 135mm 3.2 lens

I have several 135mm lenses of different makes but I find I like this one the best. Our son's cat had 8 kittens here are 2 of them. Taken hand held with my EPL1.

Old 09-09-2011   #2
Alpaca

jfinite is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default Re: Konica Hexanon 135mm 3.2 lens

Looks a bit oversharpened. Nice legacy glass.
jfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011   #3
Vicuna

TexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant futureTexJoachim has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 15431

I have to agree there: too sharp.
However, nice glass nonetheless!

Regards,

Joe
Old 09-09-2011   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 81447775
Editing OK?: Yes

It is too sharp for my tastes, but still a good portrait.
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #5
Guanaco

dbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armordbuckle strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1516219

Thanks for the comments. I had over sharpened the photo to get it ready for converting to a painting using Studio Artist 4. Here is the result.

Pets - GLASSCAT ARTWORKS | SmugMug

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds Forum »

Share this topic: