Me Time
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2018   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1014909
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Me Time

DSC_1288.jpg

Nikon-D-810,D-800 Lens-- Nikon 24-70,Nikon 28-300,Nikon 300 2.8,Sigma 105,Sigma 150-600
a-man17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 36120
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Me Time

Overall nice job!

If it were me, I'd try raising the camera a bit, and aiming downward. It might let you see into the cup a bit more, and would remove the bit of awkard napkin at the front. If you have the smoke on a separate layer, I would try to decrease the opacity to make it more see through. It feels too thick.

The higher camera angle might also remove the overlap or merging of the napkin and cup, and clean up the back end of the napkin and the back end of the table. I know its more of person style or nit picking, but I think it would clean it up a bit.

Nikon D800, D5500 IR 590nm, D50
nu2scene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 22667
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: Me Time

Nice catch mate.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Food »

Share this topic: