Portfolio Building
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1107059
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Portfolio Building

I photographed horse shows for over a decade, the past 7 years as the owner of my own business. The market changed. I have been studying food photography for the past couple of years. Finally I've been allowed into a restaurant to have a go at a few of their plated dishes. I'll post them here and ask for feedback. Here's the first one:

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Food »

Share this topic: