Expired film - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013   #11
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Expired film

If it is Black and white film you can develop it yourself in Caffenol. Which is vitamin c and coffee grounds if I am not mistaken.

Recipes
edddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013   #12
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1232288
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennbartley View Post
So I found some expired film and I'm not sure where I can get it developed, any suggestions?
Hey Jenn !
Here's a good place to get your film processed (expired or not) B&W, color negative or transparency E-6 film. It's in San Clemente CA and called Film Developing at The Darkroom | Develop Film by Mail for $10 I shoot strictly film and these guys do a great job. If you have an idea of when the film expired and any info about how it was stored let them know along with the ISO you exposed it at. That info might help them to choose the right film-developer combo and the time in the soup .

Their reliability is excellent, they're really knowledgeable (with a good sense of humor), they're fast and prices are quite reasonable. And they use dip and dunk in all their B&W processing. Nice touch.
Take it light. ;>)
Mark
Mark Feldstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014   #13
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Yes

Very clever! Grain to match the grain...

Miami Wedding Photographers
photopriscilla is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: