PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011   #71
Alpaca

rrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1861
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Let's See Your Film Shots

another from me!

Bluecoat by Rob Rossington, on Flickr
rrphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011   #72
Seawolf66

Here is a couple of new ones for me , taken with an old TLR called Toyocaflex and the front of the camera looks like a Rollieflex automat from the 1939 and up :
this camera does a nice job with the Fuji pro 160C negative film :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Toyocaflex-2707.jpg (142.8 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg toyoca-8.jpg (127.4 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg toyoca-9.jpg (165.1 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg toyoca-10.jpg (94.9 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg toyoca-11.jpg (132.4 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg toyoca-7.jpg (142.8 KB, 134 views)
Old 11-24-2011   #73
Alpaca

rrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to allrrphoto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in GV View Post
I keep coming back to this shot, theres just something about it! The sharpness, the DOF, the comp, the way the light is subtly highlighting bits of the car, its just great!
Old 11-25-2011   #74
Guanaco

Bob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob Ogden strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 755774
Editing OK?: Ask First

Thanks. I hope to get time soon to get more film photos up.
Bob Ogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011   #75
jcc
Vicuna

jcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to alljcc is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1891

Playing around with some expired film. Shot with a Canon Rebel Ti with FUJICOLOR ISO 400, then converted to B&W.
jcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #76
Llama

Andysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 11384
Editing OK?: Yes

Nice, love that grain.

Andy
Old 12-06-2011   #77
Llama

Andysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud ofAndysnapper has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 11384
Editing OK?: Yes

Here's a few from me taken on Saturday in Manchester on an Olympus Trip 35 and Fuji Reala 200 film.

Windswept

Which is the real head

I love Manchester

I'm very impressed with the Oly, a lovely little camera to use and very inconspicuous.

Cheers

Andy
Old 01-09-2012   #78
Alpaca

lainey is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

here is some that i took with my pentax ME super

lainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #79
Alpaca

Another couple from me;

Barmouth Bridge/ Pont Abermaw by Rob Rossington, on Flickr

Penrhyn Point by Rob Rossington, on Flickr

And Finally;

Barmouth Bridge/Pont Abermaw by Rob Rossington, on Flickr
Old 03-25-2012   #80
Llama

shadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 414645
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELSELS View Post
Hello,

Are you scanning the photos, and posting..?

Wondering how one goes about to share their photos (from film cameras)?

Thanks!

Ed
I just recently got back into film and I can either have the developer save to disk or I can use my scanner to duplicate the photograph or scan the negative. It's been awhile since I have tried the scanner so I can't remember which method of scanning produces the better duplicate.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: