Jamie - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008   #11
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 287
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewyet View Post
Stunning eyes! Wow, nice job. May I ask what camera and lens were used on these? The clarity of here eyes on the first shot is amazing. It really caught my eye. Thanks for sharing....Chris
shot raw with 5D 24-70L was edited in LR, with some PS blem removal and 1 layer of skin softening. Bottom of the right eye was lifted, then adjusted the curves and sat with a slight tweek

unedited below:

Schwigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #12
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 93884
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Jamie

Their all nice
but I have on e little nit pick clone out the plugs and the silver thing on the wall.
that intens to draw my eyes away fromt model.
Very nice model and good lighting and expouser.

notsotechie is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: