PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011   #1
Alpaca

dbrown54 will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 72
Editing OK?: Yes
Default My first photo shoot

OK I have been lurking in here soaking up as much information from you guys as I can. A friend of my was in a bind and needed to have some photos done. As one to not back down from challenge I took the challenge. I'm not a beginner and not yet up to you guys level. So I would say that I'm about a head above the beginner level. So anyway here are a few shots that I took any C&C welcome...Thanks P.S I was using my Canon 40D with Interfit Stella X lights with a shoot through umbrella

File Type: jpg Marie3.jpg (96.6 KB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg Marie1.jpg (76.0 KB, 657 views)
File Type: jpg Marie2.jpg (69.0 KB, 655 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_2884Marie4.jpg (68.0 KB, 656 views)
dbrown54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #2
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2115960
Default Re: My first photo shoot

These images are original and striking. The first two are superb--interesting scenes, model, lighting.
JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011   #3
Alpaca

dbrown54 will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 72

Thanks, I have to say that I was terrified at first but as the shoot went on and the lady (Marie) that was in charge was directing how show wanted the model to look. I just had to worry about the lighting and the exposure the way that I wanted.
dbrown54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011   #4
F1 Camel

Erich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorErich1B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3122003

I think you did a very nice job.

Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90957342@N08/
Erich1B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011   #5
F1 Camel

warpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2329721

Have to agree you did a fine job.
warpdriver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011   #6
Bactrian

LibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 91968

Good job! Shooting for a vintage look I would image to be a lot of fun. The first two are my favorites.

Thanks for sharing!

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer!
LibertyHeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011   #7
Vicuna

dustysandy is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

I wouldn't say they were very good for a 1st Shoot. I would say they were very good for for a 10th or a 50th Shoot. To have done so well on a first attempt is extraordinary. You obviously have a creative eye. Well done.
dustysandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011   #8
Vicuna

Michael Acepcion is a jewel in the roughMichael Acepcion is a jewel in the roughMichael Acepcion is a jewel in the roughMichael Acepcion is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 365

Nice work!
Michael Acepcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011   #9
Guanaco

Rick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRick D. strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 255386

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrown54 View Post
I'm not a beginner and not yet up to you guys level.
Then some people here better step up their game to get to your level.

Nice series but #1 really stands out.

Knowing is not understanding. Me.
Rick D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #10
Llama

shadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 401430

I like the third image best. She's got it and she knows it.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: