PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011   #21
Alpaca

Model Agent will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 55
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Seraphine and Her Pretty Red Hair

She's lovely. Fragile looking.
-Mark Fitzgerald Management
Model Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011   #22
Vicuna

moonbase1@live.ca will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 94
Editing OK?: No

Great shot. Picture are very sharp. The eyes go directly to the model face. Well done. What type of lens did you used?
moonbase1@live.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011   #23
F1 Camel

warpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwarpdriver1 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2329721
Editing OK?: Yes

very nice. Thanks for sharing
warpdriver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011   #24
Llama

kewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to beholdkewk is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 3357

These are all rad! Love them all.

Flickr
kewk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011   #25
Guanaco

TTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very niceTTee is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 35976
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbase1@live.ca View Post
Great shot. Picture are very sharp. The eyes go directly to the model face. Well done. What type of lens did you used?
Thanks. I used the 85mm 1.8D w/ the D700

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpdriver1 View Post
very nice. Thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewk View Post
These are all rad! Love them all.
Thanks all. I'm in Europe at the moment and haven't had much time to check in. I appreciate it.
TTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #26
Llama

shadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorshadowman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 414629
Editing OK?: Ask First

The first one really does it for me, suggests a story, great lines and color contrast.
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #27
Vicuna

CarlPhotog will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 52

I am jealous... you have the 85mm 1.8D and I don't.
You also have a very striking model. The 1st shot is my favorite also. Love the 2nd one two. The 3rd one seems a bit ackward to me but, you know, beauty is in the etc.
I have the D700 and love it. Now I need the model.
CarlPhotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #28
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2120136

Striking images. The first one is superb from a pose and color standpoint.
JDArt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #29
Bactrian

MavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMavRyder strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3029228

Wow!!
MavRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #30
Camel Breath

thcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 61378229

Wow! I really love the pop and color that she brings out in the shots. She really stands out in the first three shots! Great job.
I like the last one, but not nearly as much. Maybe I'm just getting old, but she appears too young to me for the pose & clothing combination. Also, there white (underwear?) showing that I would suggest photoshopping out.
Great shots. She has beautiful eyes that catch the viewer's eye.

Tom C.

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.
thcofer is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: