PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion / Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012   #1
Dromedary

samerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1866134
Default Inspiring Fashion Photos Source?

Hi all..

I am trying to find some websites that will allow me to see more of the fashion work specially fashion in studios. I was some more inspiration with themes, posing, lighting and so on ..

I really appriciate if your share some sources.

Thank you.

AAH

Old 01-14-2012   #2
Vicuna

Jay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to allJay Delost is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3144
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Inspiring Fashion Photos Source?

My Modern Metropolis has some interesting work. Not all of it is fashion, but it's usually good when there is.
Jay Delost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #3
Dromedary

samerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsamerr9 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Delost View Post
My Modern Metropolis has some interesting work. Not all of it is fashion, but it's usually good when there is.
Thank you.. I am checking it right now
samerr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #4
F1 Camel

Eero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorEero Makela strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6760222
Editing OK?: Ask first

I usually surf on Model Mayhem (Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem) and look for photos I like and then use those for ideas

Eero Makela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Bobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBobby Deal strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 14147879
Editing OK?: No

Try Surfing Tumblr Blogs with the keyword fashion Fashion | Tumblr

MY SMUGMUG GALLERIES

Studio Photography Lighting and Modeling Workshops

"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

"Woman is proof the God does not build in straight lines"Bobby Deal 2012
Bobby Deal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #6
Guanaco

lkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 169632
Editing OK?: Yes

You may also want to try "W Magazine".
Old 01-18-2012   #7
Dromedary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eero Makela View Post
I usually surf on Model Mayhem (Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem) and look for photos I like and then use those for ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deal View Post
Try Surfing Tumblr Blogs with the keyword fashion Fashion | Tumblr
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeeney View Post
You may also want to try "W Magazine".
Thank you all, much appriciated.. I am going though them..
Old 01-18-2012   #8
Guanaco

lkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlkeeney strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 169632
Editing OK?: Yes

Here are a couple more Fashion magazines:
Zinc
Atomica
Uno
Old 02-26-2012   #9
Dromedary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeeney View Post
Here are a couple more Fashion magazines:
Zinc
Atomica
Uno
Thanks
Old 02-26-2012   #10
Alpaca

elemeno is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 13

I really like Flickrista (Flickrista.com - The Best Fashion Photography on Flickr). It's sometimes NSFW, but if you're looking for fashion I bet you already knew that.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion / Models »

Share this topic: