Fashion Photography Work
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Event & Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2017   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Fashion Photography Work

Hi all,

Please have a look at our professional fashion photography work in Dubai, UAE. Hope you all like this.

Old 02-14-2017   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 11675206
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Fashion Photography Work

Hi there,

I don't know anything about Fashion Photography, but I do like the image as a BW portrait in terms of how the model was posed, the dramatic lighting, and generally well done BW processing. There a few halos around the torso and arms that could be corrected. Overall I would say a very well done piece of photography and I, for one, would like to see more of your work.

By the way, welcome to PhotoCamel and thank you for posting this fine pice of work. I'm sure that other members who are far more versed in Fashion Photography will voice there takes on this image.
Old 02-14-2017   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 18933
Editing OK?: Yes

This....

is.....

SPARTA!!

great shot!
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

I see the different type of photographs and I like the way of taking these awesome pics, I want to become a best photographer so I want to know each and everything about the photography. There are some pics which I took before sometimes.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Event & Performance »

Share this topic: