PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Event & Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011   #1
Alpaca

ACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of lightACRPhotography is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 945
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Carnival!!!

St. Mads Carnival I got to photograph the grounds when it was com

pletely empty an then tried some night time but my settings were off so I got like 5 pictures I was disappointed but I learned and I'll do better next time!!!

First I'll start with my nighttime shots

DSC02016 by Alexis Corinne, on Flickr

DSC02008 by Alexis Corinne, on Flickr

DSC01971 by Alexis Corinne, on Flickr

Now Day Time

DSC01900-3 by Alexis Corinne, on Flickr

DSC01897 by Alexis Corinne, on Flickr

DSC01882-2 by Alexis Corinne, on Flickr

Old 09-21-2011   #2
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 54136237
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Carnival!!!

My favourites of this set are the lights bokeh and the ride which is the last one.
Nice processing too.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
Happiness is a habit cultivate it. ~ Elbert Hubbar
A Camera puts a frame around life. ~ Joel Meyerowitz
BambersImages is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011   #3
F1 Camel

KateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 159563
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Carnival!!!

Last shot is my fav. Nice series.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Event & Performance »

Share this topic:

Tags
carnival