PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Event & Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011   #11
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 55241902
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Free Spirit Band.

Free Spirit Band by BambersImages, on Flickr

Free Spirit Band by BambersImages, on Flickr

Free Spirit Band. by BambersImages, on Flickr

Free Spirit Band. by BambersImages, on Flickr

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” ~ Elbert Hubbar
A Camera puts a frame around life. ~ Joel Meyerowitz
BambersImages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011   #12
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Kellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3719912
Editing OK?: Yes

Lots of fine images. Its a bit overwhelming to take in at one time, but enjoyable as a whole.
Old 09-17-2011   #13
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2121022

These are some great images. I love the dark backgrounds w/ the ruddy look of the musicians. Well done.
JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011   #14
F1 Camel

KateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 159563

Oh I missed these somehow! What struck me first Clare was the warmth and richness of each shot. Then the fact they were sharp and just plain well taken came soon after... I love folk music but am unfamiliar with Scottish dance music. I can almost hear it through the images.. My fav is your B&W shot...if I had to choose. Wonderful series indeed!
Old 10-16-2011   #15
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDArt View Post
These are some great images. I love the dark backgrounds w/ the ruddy look of the musicians. Well done.
Thank you, Jay. Your comments are much appreciated.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Old 10-16-2011   #16
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellycat View Post
Lots of fine images. Its a bit overwhelming to take in at one time, but enjoyable as a whole.
Thank you for your comments Kelly. Much appreciated. Sorry there were so many, I will reduce the amount next time.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Old 10-16-2011   #17
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateMorgan View Post
Oh I missed these somehow! What struck me first Clare was the warmth and richness of each shot. Then the fact they were sharp and just plain well taken came soon after... I love folk music but am unfamiliar with Scottish dance music. I can almost hear it through the images.. My fav is your B&W shot...if I had to choose. Wonderful series indeed!

Thank you so much Kate. These were the first shots where I had used hotshoe flash and manual exposure, so were a bit experimental. The stage was ugly and full of music stands so it was quite difficult to get clean shots of the musicians. I used quite heavy vignettes to hide the background. It was a stage in a village hall.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Old 10-16-2011   #18
Vicuna

Donalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDonalds Camera strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 327966

.. These are really great captures Bambers! ... good exposures & nice
crisp processing' It looks like existing lighting only' but you must of used a flash?
What was your set-up? I really enjoyed this set*

~ Don
Old 10-16-2011   #19
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donalds Camera View Post
.. These are really great captures Bambers! ... good exposures & nice
crisp processing' It looks like existing lighting only' but you must of used a flash?
What was your set-up? I really enjoyed this set*

~ Don
TO-FEN
Thank you, Don. I used a 430 EX II flash with a Sto-Fen Omni bounce diffuser.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Event & Performance »

Share this topic:

Tags
bristol, free spirit band, live, live band, uk