IPS monitors - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2018   #11
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 4363
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: IPS monitors

I am actually satisfied that I don't need to calibrate my monitor as it stands.

All I did is install the proper color profile file and drivers so Windows knows it's the actual monitor
Old 02-24-2018   #12
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1091466
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: IPS monitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonian View Post
I am actually satisfied that I don't need to calibrate my monitor as it stands.

All I did is install the proper color profile file and drivers so Windows knows it's the actual monitor

I think you would find that if you hardware calibrated your monitor you would find that it may be close but not correct. Sadly the human eye/brain is not a good calibration device.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic:

Tags
computers, ips, lcd screen, monitor, pc