PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012   #1
Vicuna

Ken Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to beholdKen Price is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 3356
Default Must-have iPad/iPhone apps

Got an iPad over the holidays. Plan on getting an iPhone next.

What are your must-have apps for the iPad/iPhone?

Old 01-15-2012   #2
F1 Camel

gryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1080249
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Must-have iPad/iPhone apps

I would suggest these:

http://wireless.amazon.com/Motorola-RAZR-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B0061OQJTK

What your talking about are "MAC's" with apples OS installed you know.

Otherwise these are a few of my favorites:

Dropbox
Evernote
Netflix
iMovie
iBooks
Note Taker HD
TuneIn Radio Pro

Google Earth
Night Stand HD

Snapseed
Filterstorm
QuickOffice Pro HD

And of course ANGRY BIRDS!!!

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #3
F1 Camel

azrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very niceazrussell132 is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 51830

My must have's are: USA Today, TV3 (local news station), Amazon, Ebay, and Craigslist Pro. Enjoy your new iPad.

Comments and suggestions always appreciated.
Gear: Nikon D7000, D90, Canon G12, Canon G9 IR.

http://russell132.wix.com/rsandersphotography#!Home/mainPage
azrussell132 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #4
Alpaca

rachita is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

AurynCam app is a must have, specially when I'm out for holidays. Its fun to edit pics and turn them into Art.

Here's one of the pictures edited using the Free AurynCam app:
rachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #5
Alpaca

Jackk5 is just really niceJackk5 is just really niceJackk5 is just really niceJackk5 is just really niceJackk5 is just really niceJackk5 is just really nice
CamelKarma: 651

The Hipstamatic App

Jack
Jackk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #6
Camel Breath

Steven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 995836

Square register for the iPad. I like apps that help me make money more than those that serve as mere diversions.

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #7
Camel Breath

Douglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDouglas strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 498225

Ive got a ton of tutorials on there from Kelby. So far, the only apps I have though are a model release form (with a stylis pen coming) and news links. But, Ive only had this about a week so far.
Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #8
Alpaca

bbarlow641 is on a distinguished road

As a dog photographer, there's an iPhone app called "Ears Up!" that I find indispensable. It makes a noise to get the dog's attention, at which time his ears pick up, and I fire the shutter.

(Full disclosure - I wrote it.)
bbarlow641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #9
Alpaca

Fred Haider is on a distinguished road
Editing OK?: No

Snapseed has a shift tilt lens simulator. Cost about $20.00 and is occasionally offered for free.
Fred Haider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #10
cft
Alpaca

cft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud ofcft has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 9043

MyFlashLight and, as this is a photo site, some photo apps:
Sun Scout
TPE - The Photographer's Ephemeris
DoFViewer
Sun Seeker
Sun & Moon
Sun Surveyor

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: