PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012   #1
Guanaco

Mulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to allMulga is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3024
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Recomendations for Studio Hire in Sydney

All,

I am interested in hiring a studio in inner city Sydney. I don't need a large space. Just something neat that has some lights and is close to the inner city.

If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Regards

Mulga

Old 02-25-2012   #2
Alpaca

Georgie is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default Re: Recomendations for Studio Hire in Sydney

I've used the Model Wild studio in Potts Point several times. Great location, friendly people, and equipment with very reasonable prices.

Try here http://www.modelwild.com/?page_id=85"

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic:

Tags
hire, photographic, studio, sydney