PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012   #1
Alpaca

kendale is just really nicekendale is just really nicekendale is just really nicekendale is just really nicekendale is just really nicekendale is just really nicekendale is just really nice
CamelKarma: 715
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default "Brushes"

Aloha,

My wife needed a photo for her website, so I improvised a bit with her art brush carousel.

Aloha

Old 01-26-2012   #2
Guanaco

sds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorsds39 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 208420
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: "Brushes"

Very good! I know she will like it.
sds39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012   #3
F1 Camel

JACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1878574

Looks great!
JACKCAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012   #4
Dromedary

Sketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond reputeSketch has a reputation beyond repute
CamelKarma: 32018
Editing OK?: Ask first

Dig it!

I am afraid my commercial work has fallen in to white background only. I envy dark backgrounds and cool lighting these days.

craigblankphoto.com
Sketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012   #5
Photocamel Master

Brooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2513926

Sketch,

I feel your pain. I've been doing a lot of people on white backgrounds recently. Client strips them out for ads and to put in other backgrounds. It does suck.

Every single camera and all of the lenses that I've ever owned.
Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012   #6
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Bactrian

KDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1831412

Really nice. Nice job with the lighting.
Old 02-05-2012   #7
Photocamel Master

Brooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBrooks strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2513926

Nice light, Kendale. I really like the light at the top of the brushes and especially those warm reflections and hits of light in the front from the brass of the brushes.

Every single camera and all of the lenses that I've ever owned.
Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012   #8
MNS
Vicuna

MNS has a spectacular aura aboutMNS has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 110

creative idea i like the sharpness and lighting

M S
MNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012   #9
F1 Camel

stef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorstef@apl strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 677449

That's really pretty... I love the mystery it creates!

The splash of blue really stands out, too.. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I like it.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic: