Canon refurbs - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2018   #11
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1543000
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Canon refurbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2scene View Post
Oh, I never knew Canon didn't have a 5 yr warranty.

Lol, yes that would be me, with the ocd. Even when I buy something new, if it has some sort of flaw, it bugs me. I will see it every time I use that item, and it irks me. When I notice something is off, it bugs me. So yes, buying something not perfect is not for me.

And as I said before, every time I use something and I doesn't work right, it'll always be in my mind that it was a refurb or used or whatever, and there's probably something else wrong with it as well. So no, refurb is not for me. Life is too short.

You're welcome!
All the Nikon recalls the last few years must cost you a fortune for therapy!
With such an exquisite sense I am curious as to why then you do not shoot Leicas or Hassleblads and Zeiss glass?

You do realize that this is the Canon Forum?
Didereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018   #12
Llama

CamelKarma: 36120
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Canon refurbs

Actually I haven't had any recalls for the Nikon equipment I have.

Leicas I never really took to. Hasselblads are nice, but could never justify the price for them. But I am being tempted to go medium format, so maybe in the future I'll wind up going hassleblade.

I don't think I really noticed that it was the Canon section. I usually come here and click on the new posts link. All the new posts form everywhere show up. So I don't notice what section the thread came from really. Although the thread title should have tipped me off. Lol.

Nikon D800, D5500 IR 590nm, D50
nu2scene is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: