Samples from Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 677837
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Samples from Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM

A couple of shots taken with the EF-S 10-18mm on a 7DmkII. Overall conclusion is I will definitely keep this lens. minimal post to show as true as possible. Both shots at full open 10mm under very low light conditions (tests shots at mid, and stopped down were excellent!) did not post any of those as I wanted to show the worst end of the lens.

1. /11.0 10.0 mm 1/10 ISO400

2. /7.1 10.0mm 1/30 ISO1600

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 128611
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Samples from Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM

Beautiful! Love the first shot SO MUCH!

Im not sure of the camera it was used on, but a nice 10-18 on a crop sensor is a really nice glass, even on full sized.

I have an 8mm wide angle on my crop sensor its a little more warp than I like but.. for the right application its a great lens. Id really love to have a 10-18 to fill the gap between my 8mm and 18-55 lens.

Thanks for posting- I presume this is new glass for you so congrats on your new baby!

Andrew

My albums at photocamel:
http://photocamel.com/gallery/u69945-shutterklick.html
ShutterKlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 677837
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Samples from Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutterKlick View Post
Beautiful! Love the first shot SO MUCH!

Im not sure of the camera it was used on, but a nice 10-18 on a crop sensor is a really nice glass, even on full sized.

I have an 8mm wide angle on my crop sensor its a little more warp than I like but.. for the right application its a great lens. Id really love to have a 10-18 to fill the gap between my 8mm and 18-55 lens.

Thanks for posting- I presume this is new glass for you so congrats on your new baby!

Andrew

Thank you. Yes, it is a new addition and it is used on my 7Dmkii (it cannot be used on a full frame hence the -S in its name). It pretty well fills out my lens needs. 10-18mm 50mm 70-200 150-600

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: