PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010   #1
Vicuna

ATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to allATaylorPhotography is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 1789
Editing OK?: Yes
Default On-Camera Flash - Albinar 91CAN-91

I have a Albinar 91CAN-IR Thyristor Infra-Red flash that my mom had for her old Canon Rebel 35mm camera. I have a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS. Is it safe for me to use this flash directly on my camera (without a safe sync)? Does anyone know the voltage for this flash?

Or can anyone tell me how to test it to find out for myself? My dad has some voltage meter testing thingies, but I'm not sure how I would go about testing it. Thanks!

C&C *always* wanted & welcome!

Check out my photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ataylorportfolio/
ATaylorPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: