PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009   #1
Camel Breath

swampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1241609
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Canon DPP 3.6 Available Here

DPP 3.6 available here!: Canon EOS-1D / 1Ds / 5D Forum: Digital Photography Review

There is a shadow and highlight slider added to the RAW tab in this version. Now, if they would just add a rotation correction!

swampler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #2
Camel Breath

swampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
Default Re: Canon DPP 3.6 Available Here

Nevermind
Old 03-29-2009   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Max@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 599568
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampler View Post
Nevermind
?? why ?? Thanks for finding, I DL-ed and installed on 2 systems already does a decent job, the sliders are a nice add

Please note: you have to type in the serial number provided in the DPR link, if you copy-paste it won't be accepted!

Kindest regards!

Max@Home

[
CANON] [EF24-70F4.0L IS] [EF70-200F2.8L IS II] [EF70-300L IS] [EF40F2.8 PanCake] [EF85F1.2L II] [EF100F2.8L Macro IS] [270ex II] [430ex II] [600ex-rt] [ST-E2] [EOS 5D MkIII w/ BG-E11][PowerShot G1 X MkII]
[MeFOTO][GlobeTrotter C2350Q2T] + [MANFROTTO][685B NEOTEC Monopod w/234RC Swivel Head]

...PBase images ?? ...or: SmugMug images ??
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #4
Camel Breath

aam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 807448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max@Home View Post
?? why ??
Maybe because of this
Old 03-29-2009   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Max@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMax@Home strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 599568

Ah!

good find, my friend!

Kindest regards!

Max@Home

[
CANON] [EF24-70F4.0L IS] [EF70-200F2.8L IS II] [EF70-300L IS] [EF40F2.8 PanCake] [EF85F1.2L II] [EF100F2.8L Macro IS] [270ex II] [430ex II] [600ex-rt] [ST-E2] [EOS 5D MkIII w/ BG-E11][PowerShot G1 X MkII]
[MeFOTO][GlobeTrotter C2350Q2T] + [MANFROTTO][685B NEOTEC Monopod w/234RC Swivel Head]

...PBase images ?? ...or: SmugMug images ??
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #6
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max@Home View Post
?? why ?? Thanks for finding, I DL-ed and installed on 2 systems already does a decent job, the sliders are a nice add

Please note: you have to type in the serial number provided in the DPR link, if you copy-paste it won't be accepted!
The never mind was because I thought I found a bug, but ended up not being one.

The s/n will copy/paste OK, so long as you take the extra space off the end of it after pasting.
Old 03-29-2009   #7
Llama

Dave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 12692

OK, I give. I did as instructed, put in the serial # and all I find is updates for a Powershot SX1 IS. What am I missing?
Dave R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #8
F1 Camel

gryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgryphonslair99 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1080249

DPP is DPP. That is the first camera to have the new DPP included with it. As mentioned released in a couple of days.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #9
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave R. View Post
OK, I give. I did as instructed, put in the serial # and all I find is updates for a Powershot SX1 IS. What am I missing?
Skip over the firmware updates and go down to DPP. It's the same for all Canon cameras.
Old 03-30-2009   #10
Llama

Dave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud ofDave R. has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 12692

Thanks. Seems odd they can't title it for what it really is, but I guess everyone but me knew the reason.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon Forum »

Share this topic: