Canon EOS 77D vs Canon EOS 800D review
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Equipment Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: No
Smile Canon EOS 77D vs Canon EOS 800D review

Finally, the long awaited two entry-level DSLR cameras Canon T7i (Canon 800D) and Canon 77D have been announced with electrifying specifications that most of the photographers are intended to see their cameras with. Both the Rebel T7i as well as EOS 77D feature an optical viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF system to help the camera getting precise focusing of the subjects, plus both utilize Canonís own proprietary, Canonís Dual Pixel CMOS AF allows cameras lock-down onto the subjects in just as 0.03 sec. Canon 800D as well as 77D backed up with 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor to deliver you the fine quality of images that also combined together with DIGIC 7 Image Processor and also allows you achieve high ISO of 25600 gives you minimum noise. Moreover you can record Full HD video from both cameras. For quick transfer of files both Canon cameras offer Wi-Fi and Bluetooth facility etc.

Canon EOS 77D Camera

For advanced amateur photographers looking to expand their knowledge and experience with DSLR cameras, Canonís new EOS 77D is the ideal next step camera for them. The EOS 77D represents a new category of advanced amateur EOS cameras, a step above the Rebel series. Users of the EOS 77D DSLR camera will benefit from features like the 7650-pixel RBG+IR Metering Sensor, similar to the one found in the EOS 80D camera and Anti-Flicker shooting mode to help combat the on-and-off repetitive flickering from artificial lights found in high-school gyms or auditoriums. The EOS 77D also features a top LCD panel and quick control dial for photographers who desire quicker and easier access to changing and controlling settings on the camera.

See the video of canon 77D
Canon EOS 77D vs Canon EOS 80D
NEW Canons - 77D (EOS 9000D) & T7i (EOS 800D) vs 80D
Canon 77D (800D, T7i)! T6S/760D Replacement
camera introduced

franceads is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Equipment Reviews »

Share this topic:

Tags
camera 77d, canon 77d