PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007   #121
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Jason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61045
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Upstate/Central NY PhotoCamel Meetup!!!!

That looks easy enough I have a wedding the day before so worst case scenario I may be a little late. I'll PM you my Phone # so we can get in touch if need be

Thanks for the maps guys.

Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #122
Dromedary

expensive_hobby is a jewel in the roughexpensive_hobby is a jewel in the roughexpensive_hobby is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 290
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: The Great Ithaca Falls PhotoCamel Meetup!!!!

I'm envious.

... hobbyist Canon shooting sahm....

... comments and critiques always welcomed...
Old 10-12-2007   #123
Vicuna

hypordk is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 17

I am going to be there. I found someone to ride up with me.
Old 10-12-2007   #124
Camel Breath

jfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4939
Editing OK?: No

This will be great. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you!
Old 10-12-2007   #125
Camel Breath

Jason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very nice

The falls should be flowing with all this rain we have been getting!!

Charge those batteries and don't forget the tri-pod !

Best,
Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Old 10-12-2007   #126
Llama

regandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to allregandon is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2256

I'll have an extra tripod with me for anyone that does not have one.
regandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #127
Camel Breath

jfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to behold

Less than 14 hours to go!!!

Here's another picture of a fish - this guy was real happy to see me: I had a net AND a camera!

Old 10-14-2007   #128
Camel Breath

Well, this was a very successful meet. Thanks to everyone there today. It's always cool to place a face with a name on the net.

BTW, my filter box was in the trunk all along! I just needed to dig a little further. I'll start a new thread for posting pictures soon, and sticky it.
Old 10-14-2007   #129
Camel Breath

It was an awesome trip! I just got home and I'm downloading the pics now while I sip on a Genesee Cream Ale

Great to meet all of you we must do more of these meets!!

Glad you found your filter John

Best,
Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Old 10-14-2007   #130
Camel Breath

I hope you realize that that fish above spawns in the water that's used to make that beer....LOL.

I just got done DLing my files - I have 383 images! A lot are dupes and brackets, but I have my work cut out for me!

jfrancho is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups »

Share this topic: