PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006   #1
Llama

tcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant futuretcom has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 13925
Default Authorization letter for photos being published

Hello everyone

I have been contacted by an editor wanting some photographs to be published as postcards. I should send with the photos together with an authorization letter to allow the usage of the photos for that purpose.

I am an amateur photographer and not so fluent in English. Does anyone know by chance if there are any templates around for such letters?

Any help appreciated.

International Press Association
http://ipaimpress.com/author/dominique/

Pentax: K-5, 645D
Nikon: D4

http://www.pbase.com/tcom
tcom is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography »

Share this topic: