Asking for Suggestions
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1107059
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Asking for Suggestions

I've identified an independently owned jewelry store (three stores in a 40 mile radius in rural small towns) that could really use some help with their product photography. They have a presence on Facebook and a website. They have stock images I suppose provided by their supplier for their standard stuff. They also create custom pieces. I'd like to help them up their game on the custom pieces and the items they display for all the retail created holidays.

Without getting into specific prices, what are standard offerings? Is it at all customary to photograph up to a certain number of pieces for a given price, then additional pieces pro rated? Is it at all customary to contract for a certain number of visits per year to keep images freshened up?

I've seen a potential to fill the quality need but I don't know the language or what expectations might be for such a client. Can someone suggest what's worked for you or what is industry standard for this kind of work?

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography »

Share this topic: