Business logo
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2017   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 176
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Business logo

Hi, Would like to know if anyone has had a photography logo made for their business? Where would be a good starting point to get one made? I have looked at the logo designers online like Fiverr. I am just a little concerned about sending them money and then not getting my logo made. Also not being familiar with the whole process of it. Any help would be awesome!

Old 02-27-2017   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 1455
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Business logo

I made my own. Shot it on a wall of graffiti in Amsterdam.

https://danielteolijr.files.wordpres...d-teoli-jr.jpg
Iluvmycam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 36102
Editing OK?: Ask First

Can you do that without running into legal issues? I would think you'd need permission from everyone that has their work in the image.

Nikon D800, D5500 IR 590nm, D50
nu2scene is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 264276
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycam View Post
I made my own. Shot it on a wall of graffiti in Amsterdam.

https://danielteolijr.files.wordpres...d-teoli-jr.jpg
Did you create all the images in that logo yourself (or get a logo designer to create it for you)? If not did you get the permission of the copyright owners to use their creative works in your business logo?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography »

Share this topic:

Tags
business, logo