PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
✌(◕‿-)✌

_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor_Provo_ strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6873702
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Golden Gate conversion

That is a beautiful shot I just love the composition
_Provo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #12
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Bactrian

KDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKDS Photography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1831412

Yea, I like this one over the color one you posted. I think because the only nit with the color one it looked to me the headlights of the cars going across the bridge looked a bit overexposed vs. this one feels more balanced. Nice work.
Old 02-25-2012   #13
Vicuna

hennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nicehennysr is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 39355
Editing OK?: Ask first

Thanks to all for the comments. KDS, I have the same issue with the color version. I'm still working on that, but not sure what to do yet. I still have a lot to learn with PSE, but learning is half the fun!
hennysr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #14
Camel Breath

thcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 59676654

Wow. Beautiful shot!

Tom C.

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.
thcofer is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: