PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012   #1
Vicuna

Melnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMelnotte strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 643779
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Shredded (My Most Disturbing Photo)

In exploring textures and portraiture, my wife came up with this idea when she passed by shredded coconut at the supermarket. I originally thought color would work, but pp with Aperture led to this, by far the most interesting and to me...disturbing image I've ever created. Thanks, hon!

Melnotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #2
Camel Breath

Mira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMira strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 937083
Default Re: Shredded (My Most Disturbing Photo)

That is really cool!!!

BTW...My real name is Dori!

http://photocamel.com/forum/pets/
Mira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 82469004

Would hate to see this fellow on a dark night.
Well done!
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #4
Photocamel Master

Kellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKellycat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3492387

Very creative!
Old 02-20-2012   #5
Vicuna

dmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud ofdmmattix has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 7967

Very neat!

Mike Mattix
Jenks, OK

“You’ve got to want to be in this incredible feedback loop where you get the world-class people to tell you what you’re doing wrong.” - Bill Gates
dmmattix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #6
Photocamel Master

zemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 5675361

I keep thinking that a pink tongue sticking out from the shreds woulda' been funny.
zemlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #7
Guanaco

rastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to beholdrastarocket is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 6182

Wow, I like this
Old 02-21-2012   #8
Vicuna

Djphoto is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 48

Pink tounge sticking out funny, maybe, to me it would have been kinda scary. LOL, it would added to the effect.
Djphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #9
Vicuna

BigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very niceBigNicG is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 64081

Awesome concept, great execution.
BigNicG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #10
Bactrian

Leehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorLeehman strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 687706
Editing OK?: Ask first

Excellent

Leehman is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: