PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012   #1
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 55241902
Editing OK?: Ask first
Arrow February Challenge: Black&White...Sepia toned...

For February's challenge I would like you to post images that are not straight monotone.

They can be sepia, cyanotype...any b&w process with a tone.
NOT selective colour.

Have fun trying out different tones than you would normally try.

Two men and a boat... by BambersImages, on Flickr

Cyanotype lily. by BambersImages, on Flickr

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” ~ Elbert Hubbar
A Camera puts a frame around life. ~ Joel Meyerowitz
Old 02-01-2012   #2
Alpaca

jim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 18591
Default Re: February Challenge: Black&White...Sepia toned...

Image00001.jpg

Foggy morning on Spotsylvania Battlefield, Spotsylvania VA
Old 02-01-2012   #3
Mel
Guanaco

Mel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3007

Lovers Walking

lovers bridge.jpg
Old 02-01-2012   #4
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Very nice, Jim and Mel. Love the shadows on your bridge, Mel.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Old 02-01-2012   #5
Mel
Guanaco

Mel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambersImages View Post
Very nice, Jim and Mel. Love the shadows on your bridge, Mel.
Thank you! I was hoping you liked the pattern it made! (I know you love patterns)
Old 02-01-2012   #6
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
Thank you! I was hoping you liked the pattern it made! (I know you love patterns)

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Old 02-01-2012   #7
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 168458749
Editing OK?: Yes

Tenby, Wales.

Old 02-01-2012   #8
Guanaco

D90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond repute
CamelKarma: 24047

Enger Tower, in Duluth, MN. After my first visit here in my early 20's, I thought my group of friends who took me were calling in ANGER tower. Then, years later, by the time I returned to Duluth and wanted to take my boyfriend up to it, and show him-I couldn't remember the name. I thought at that point it was called Devil's tower. Once we finally found our way to it, I read the plaque. hahaha! Enger Park History - Enger Park Restoration Project

Duluth Tower B&W.jpg
Old 02-01-2012   #9
Alpaca

jim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant futurejim0004 has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 18591

Thank you!
Old 02-01-2012   #10
Guanaco

D90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond reputeD90rookie has a reputation beyond repute
CamelKarma: 24047

I love the blue-filtered lily, Bambers!

Closed Thread

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: