PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012   #21
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 162973180
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: February Challenge: Black&White...Sepia toned...

A pier on the Fraser River, Vancouver.

Old 02-03-2012   #22
Mel
Guanaco

Mel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 3007
Editing OK?: Ask first

My nephews.

Yair & Ian copy.jpg
Old 02-03-2012   #23
Photocamel Master

woollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 37482454

Some lovely shots so far

A dark sepia toned big wheel
Old 02-03-2012   #24
Photocamel Master

woollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwoollyback strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellycat View Post
Patriotic dogs:
Fantastic
Old 02-03-2012   #25
Photocamel Master

A Tin toned cheetah

Old 02-03-2012   #26
Camel Breath

thcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 61640048

I really like all these shots so far folks!
Mel, I really love the bridge/couple shot!! Nice work!

Tom C.

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.
Old 02-03-2012   #27
Mel
Guanaco

Mel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to allMel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by woollyback View Post
Some lovely shots so far

A dark sepia toned big wheel
I love it, it almost looks like crystal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcofer View Post
I really like all these shots so far folks!
Mel, I really love the bridge/couple shot!! Nice work!
Thank you!
Old 02-03-2012   #28
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 162973180

Cute nephews, Mel.
Old 02-03-2012   #29
Mel
Guanaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Cute nephews, Mel.
Thank you!
Old 02-03-2012   #30
Guanaco

catand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcatand strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 172788

Slate Gray Sky

Since I'm inarticulate, I express myself with images.- Helen Levitt

Google+

My personal photo blog
Closed Thread

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: