PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2007   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Padre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1277514
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Couple of Mallards and a GBH

A couple from last weekend. I went with b & w on the GBH becasue there was hardly any color in the scene. Neither are for the wall but it was fun!* Thanks for stopping by and as always, comments are welcome.

My images http://www.padrephotography.com
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007   #2
Vicuna

fiesty has a spectacular aura aboutfiesty has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 140
Default Re: Couple of Mallards and a GBH

I like them both
Old 02-16-2007   #3
Alpaca

Freezframe is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 11

I like them both as well.....GBH doesn't stick out like the Mallards but,still and interesting take.......
Got to luv the contrast of colours that is shown between the murky runoff water and,the striking colours of the drake as well as the hen.....

Thanx for sharing:Freezeframe
Freezframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Padre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPadre strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1277514
Editing OK?: Yes

Thanks Fiesty and Freezeframe. I appreciate your comments

My images http://www.padrephotography.com
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds »

Share this topic: