The Fox, The Goslings and the iPhone... - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 43366869
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: The Fox, The Goslings and the iPhone...

Great shots Clare
Old 05-18-2013   #12
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First

very very good here [rotfl]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxitrxit View Post
Could you see the iphone screen? Was she Googling "roast goose"?
seawolf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013   #13
Llama

CamelKarma: 3092286
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambersImages View Post
Thank you, Lauren. She was very annoying. Kept saying to the geese that she wouldn't hurt them and kept getting closer and closer until they got in the water to get away from her.
Read with interest as i encountered something very similar yesterday. firstly checking on the local pair of swans to see whether the cygnets have hatched, first this woman's dog runs right up to the nest. lucky no trouble. Back on the other side, taking photographs of one of the new born foals, up she comes and says to her child to go and have your photo taken with the foal. Child runs up to foal, foal takes fright and runs off.

Local advice is to be careful with foals as the mares can get defensive, invariably such people blame the animals and anyone offering advice regarding dangers of such actions are rude

Nice set BTW

Photography is a blend of art and science which involves four stages. 1.Seeing - an eye for a picture, 2 Taking - aspects of camera craft 3. Making - post processing 4. Presenting - the finished article
I have studied photography seriously for over 40 years and digital imaging for 23 years and continue to do both. If ever I thought I had “arrived” or reached any sort of “standard” I would pack [it] in because what I would have reached was a plateau and would then probably be incapable of learning new things……I hope this never happens.
Leo Palmer

kennethwfd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds »

Share this topic: