PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013   #1
Guanaco

Chuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 47947
Default I'm posting this here because this guy was trying to shoot eagle pics

Today at the lock and dam was very slow as far a eagle shooting goes. But there was a frightful scene. The guy had a fish launcher for the bait except he launched something else.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358375254.764450.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358375266.323786.jpg

All you Nikon people do the math on this......

Old 01-16-2013   #2
F1 Camel

mike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormike54 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 10072452
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: I'm posting this here because this guy was trying to shoot eagle pics

I shoot Canon but that still makes me feel a bit ill.
Hope he's got some insurance...

Facebook
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
Who was the first guy that looked at a cow and said, "I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them"?
mike54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013   #3
Guanaco

Chuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very niceChuck54 is just really very very nice

I didn't know I posted the same photo twice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358382862.133807.jpg
Chuck54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

zemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorzemlin strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 5548417
Default Re: I'm posting this here because this guy was trying to shoot eagle pics

I have a hunch he exceeded the capabilities of the weather sealing. That definitely counts as a bad day.
zemlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

mistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormistermonday strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 125901743

Your picture is worth 1000 words - all being 4 letters and I am sure the photographer was using all of them. No pun intended but this photo leaves me withthe proverbial sinking feeling. I really feel for him. Perhaps he was fortunate enough to have some type of accident insurance.
Cheers, Murray
mistermonday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013   #6
Bactrian

capshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nicecapshook is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 95123

I went to my camera bag, took out my Nikon and gave it a great big hug!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/evensky/
capshook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013   #7
Marvin (aka Heinz)

meinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armormeinster strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 348868
Editing OK?: Ask first

Maybe he will go Canon. Hahaha. Just had to say it. I feel bad for the guy. I just have my Canon a hug and cleaned it. Good Canon.

Canon 7d, 100L macro, 50 1.8, CANON 15-85/3.5-5.6 IS EF-S USM, CANON 70-200/4 L USM, Sigma 150-500 DG OS HSM

http://500px.com/Hkphotography

http://www.facebook.com/heinz.tervoert
meinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #8
F1 Camel

bobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorbobobird strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4090689

He did it deliberately...
Wanted to get new gear and had no good excuse so thinks of this.

Jokes aside - I felt terrible when my flash got drowned. I know what this guy must have been feeling at the time..
bobobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #9
Guanaco

It is amazing he got it out of the water. It was completely submerged he left to get dragging hooks, was able to locate it with the hooks in a part of the river that had been dredged for barge traffic.
Chuck54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013   #10
Guanaco

lticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorlticknor strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 534832

I can't believe you actually caught a picture of that scene. Looks like you took the picture just as it was falling into the water - is that correct?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds »

Share this topic: