The view from my office door--Fall Color.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9058810
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default The view from my office door--Fall Color.

My law office is in the brick building you can just barely see on the left of the screen. I am looking out of my front door on the magnificent fall color which is both at peak and disappearing as the wind carries the leaves to the ground. My wife's photo studio is directly next to my office and it was fun to see her out in the mist today with subjects reclining in the leaves with her strobes flashing as she took fall portraits.

jhawk1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9058810
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: The view from my office door--Fall Color.

By the way, this was taken with the very inexpensive Olympus EPL-1 with the 14mm-24mm kit lens. I keep a camera at my office and today, it was this one.
jhawk1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 15965302
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: The view from my office door--Fall Color.

Nice fall image...

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes »

Share this topic: