Texas Pacific Depot Ft. Worth
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 2182617
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Texas Pacific Depot Ft. Worth

Super Ikonta 532/16. Outside shots with deep red filter, inside without, Delta 3200 rated at 800.

Old 04-20-2017   #2
Dromedary

Default Re: Texas Pacific Depot Ft. Worth

One more:

[/url]
alanbutler57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017   #3
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 1419628

I'm from Texas myself, but I have been back to the state (as a destination as opposed to an airport stopover) only once to San Antonio. Must say that 19th- and early 20th-century architecture mixed with indigenous art, as especially shown in the last image, has a real appeal to it.
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017   #4
Dromedary

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel1728 View Post
I'm from Texas myself, but I have been back to the state (as a destination as opposed to an airport stopover) only once to San Antonio. Must say that 19th- and early 20th-century architecture mixed with indigenous art, as especially shown in the last image, has a real appeal to it.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Ft Worth has some great Art Deco architecture. I still need to get to Fair Park in Dallas to shoot the Art Deco there.
alanbutler57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017   #5
Llama

CamelKarma: 6560813
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Ft Worth has some great Art Deco architecture. I still need to get to Fair Park in Dallas to shoot the Art Deco there.
You can get there from FTW by rail, now. Take the Trinity express to downtown Dallas, then take the Dart Green Line to Fair Park. It stops right at the entrance. Walk straight in, and you see the long pool down the center, with all sorts of art deco buildings. At the other end are two aluminum sculptures you'll want to see. And then go into the Texas hall of state for some more great architectural details. Well worth the visit.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes »

Share this topic: